Last 3 days I felt tired, sleepy and dreamy! This is that stage when you decide to take coffee (I usually don’t drink 2 cups per day) and after an hour realize that you left your coffee cup in the kitchen and it’s still half-full…
Since we live here it happens every spring. I need greens! Those weeds that are growing so juicy and looks rich with minerals and vitamins! Those called Stinging Nettles 🙂
I love stinging nettle juice but I guess it’s something you can make only with slow-juicer. So…. Spring elixir recipe below. Enjoy!
Stinging Nettle and Apple Juice
Vitamins & Minerals
- 2 big juicy apples – 1 bunch of nettles freshly picked
- If you picked the nettles by yourself. First, wash them in a strainer and move to a bowl and cover with water.
- Cube the apples and drain the nettles.
- Juice nettles and apples* in slow-juicer.
* For better results add few nettles and then apple. Apples are juicy and “deliver” all good things from nettles right in your glass.