Cauliflower rice. It’s easy and tasty. Easy! Tasty! And even kids love this recipe! Well, what else you need? Healthy? Yes, it’s a cauliflower!
Recipe of easy & tasty & kids friendly & healthy and quick cauliflower rice is below. I hope you will find the place for this recipe in your kitchen too.
Since we are renovating/repairing house, quick meal that is healthy and everyone loves are welcome in our kitchen.
Also, there is more than one way how to make a cauliflower rice. If you have a food processor you can place the raw cauliflower in the food processor and chop until you get fine rice like pieces. I chopped my cauliflower with a knife which worked just as well.
Cauliflower Rice with Pork Mince
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 400 grams pork mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Chop the cauliflower (without inner core) until you get fine small pieces. Set aside.
- Peel and chop onion and garlic.
- In a large pot, stir fry the onion and garlic in a little olive oil until the onion is light brown.
- Add pork mince and stir fry 5 – 6 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower and water. Sauté with a lid on until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add sour cream and dill more salt and pepper if needed.