Finally, I’m sharing a recipe! I can’t believe the last recipe I shared was: Perfect Rhubarb Custard Pie, In JUNE!
With no further ado – here is the Perfect KETO Butter cookies 🙂
Crumbly Butter Cookies with Almond Flakes (Keto, Low Carb)
These are perfect, crumbly keto butter cookies!
- 110 grams butter
- 2 tbsp erythritol sweetener (or more)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup whey protein powder (or 1/2 cup almond flour)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds (or more)
- Preheat an oven to 190°C (350F) and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Beat the butter and sweetener until fluffy. Add the vanilla and almond extracts and mix well.
- Add the almond flour and the whey protein powder and beat until just blended to a stiff dough.
- Place the dough on cookie sheet and press down with hands or roll out while 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle with almonds and press down. Cut into cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.