“Traveling to Italy” is the first Panorama styled jigsaw puzzle I ever had. And also the first one, that is in segments! This puzzle was super easy and I finished it in no time! I bet it was because of segments.
I was in Italy almost 15 years ago! While puzzling I tried to remember all the buildings on the jigsaw puzzle!
Correct me if I’m wrong:
- Fontana di Trevi – Trevi Fontain
- Foro Romano – Roman Forum
- Basilica di San Pietro – St. Peter’s Basilica
- Castel Sant’Angelo – Sant’Angelo Castel
- Colloseo – Colosseum
Won’t believe all these buildings are in Rome and you will need only 1 hr and 1 minute to walk from one to another!
Finished Jigsaw Puzzles this year so far:
- Jigsaw Puzzle #1 Estonia 100
- Jigsaw Puzzle #2 Michelstadt
- Jigsaw Puzzle #3 House of dreams
- Jigsaw Puzzle #4 Latvia 100
- Jigsaw Puzzle #5 Lake Como, Italy