Matcha is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves.
- Is packed with antioxidants
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll, and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
That is what internet has to say about Matcha.
I love matcha for its ability to boost me up without side effects like coffee does. I’m a mom of three and it requires energy! I like to drink an extra lite latte in the mornings. If I’m drinking strong coffee it can cause insomnia, nervousness, and stomach upset, increased heart and breathing rate. With matcha, it never happens!
Coffee was in my family for ages and there wasn’t green tea nor matcha so it’s not easy to give up a cup of coffee and drink only what’s better for my health… even I know matcha is better!