Savory potato pancakes
These savory potato pancakes are from my brother’s girlfriend Ilona. Love them so much she backed them twice in two day time. If I ask more she will back again, I guess!
I never ate such a tasty savory potato pancakes. I have to share the recipe. Wich is approximate! I have no need to bake them and make exact recipe.
Delicious savory potato pancakes
- 1 onion peeled
- 6 potatoes peeled and washed
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- salt pepper
- oil for frying
- sour cream for serving
- First, shred the onion using a fine grater. It keeps potatoes from getting gray. On the top of onion, shred the potatoes.
- Add eggs, salt, pepper and mix until eggs are completely beaten and a bit fluffy.
- Add flour as needed and mix until combine.
- Heat up a skillet. Then add about two tablespoons of potato mixture per pancake.
- Cook both sides until they are golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream.