This year’s one of the biggest discoveries: Delicious Milk-Cap can be eaten right away after picking, don’t need to be preboiled and soak in water for few days! Nice!
I was a bit afraid to taste it at first cause my family never ate Delicious Milk-cap fried. In our family, only mushrooms from the forest for frying are boletus and chanterelles.
Now I have my new favorite frying mushroom – Delicious Milk-Cap.
Fried Delicious Milk-Caps
It's pity I don't have plenty of Delicious Milk-Caps in the forest
- 200 grams Delicious Milk-Caps
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- salt to taste
- Wash mushrooms and roughly chop.
- In a frying pan heat an oil and add mushrooms. Stir-fry for a minute.
- Chop the onion and add to mushrooms. Kepp stir-frying until golden brown.
- Add sour cream and heat until bubbling. Enjoy on the toast or straight from the frying pan!