Since it’s Sunday and we have visitors it’s time for cobbler. Perfect, easy to make and delicious wild blueberry cobbler. Recipe below.
Wild Blueberry Cobbler
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 115 gr / 1 stick butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Turn on the oven on 200C.
- In an 8-inch square baking dish, mix blueberries with 3 tablespoon sugar and lemon extract. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix flour with baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix butter with sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture, stirring until combined.
- Drop batter over blueberry mixture trying to cover as much of blueberries as possible.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling about 30-40 minutes. Serve with ice cream.