If you have leftover pumpkin puree you can make Omelette with pumpkin. It’s easy and requires fewer eggs than a regular omelet. Also, this omelette I like better than one made with fresh pumpkin.
Love salty breakfast and Pumpkin Omelette isn’t exception :). Without further ado, recipe below!
This recipe requires one quarter cup of pumpkin puree
- half of the red bell pepper
- a small piece of leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- salt, pepper
- Cut veggies and mince garlic. Grind parmesan and set aside.
- Oil and heat a frying pan. Stir-fry veggies and garlic until cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl beat eggs and pumpkin puree until combined.
- Gently push cooked portions from edges toward the center so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. Continue when no liquid eggs remain.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Fold the omelet in half. Serve.