Something I whipped up in the kitchen a few days ago. Chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach. I added spinach to have a color in my food, cause before it looked… too sad.
I bought a cast iron wok pan a few years ago and didn’t use it until this dinner. Actually, it seems better than deep skillet!
Juicy Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach Dinner
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cubed bell pepper
- 1 chicken breast cut into cubes
- 100 grams sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup cubed tomatoes
- 80 grams spinach
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp barbeque seasoning (optional)
- water (optional)
- Heat the oil in the deep skillet, add garlic and bell pepper. Stir fry.
- Add chicken and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and water if needed. Cover and cook until chicken is tender.
- Stir in spinach and turn off the heat, cover. Ready in 2 minutes.