One pot pasta with smoked sausages & cheese
This morning Janis called the parents if they can drive girls to kindergarten (they are living 800m from us and working in town, too, it’s not like they have to go completely different direction for us). Janis had to work till 3:30 am (this is what you get if you are in IT!).
So… I opened up a fridge and can’t see what we can eat for breakfast. We end up with yesterday’s potatoes and egg.. and cucumber and sour cream salad. Nice! But what for lunch!?
I had a very hard piece of Parmesan and whipping cream (35% cream) with yesterday’s due date in the fridge. I was sure it’s sour already, but it wasn’t – nice!
We always have gluten- free pasta and canned tomatoes (buying bulk online) in the storage and sausages (buying from a local organic farmer in bulk) in the freezer.
So here it is simple one pot pasta with sausage and cheese.
One pot pasta with smoked sausage and cheese
- 2 tbsp good backing oil
- 1 big onion
- 2 smoked sausages about 300 grams cut into
- 2 garlic cloves
- 600 ml hot water
- 1 tbs Marigold Bouillon Powder
- 3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 cups pasta
- Heat a big skillet on high heat and pour oil in it. Add chopped onion and cook until light brown.
- Add sausages and garlic. Cook for few minutes.
- Make bouillon by mixing Marigold powder with hot water. Add to skillet.
- Add tomatoes, cream, and pasta. Mix it and cook covered on low until pasta is ready.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.Enjoy.