Blueberry dessert is a quick and easy recipe that is an absolute winner in our house since the wild blueberries are in the season! I call it healthy: blueberries itself is nutritious and quark cream is less in fat and calories than whip cream. Berries with whipped cream were my childhoods favorite dessert. We never thought of adding a quark to make it healthier.
You can make this dessert using ricotta instead of quark.
Blueberry dessert with quark cream
Better than berries with whip cream 🙂
- 400 grams quark or ricotta cheese
- 250 ml cream for whipping
- 2 tbsp sugar (add more if you like sweet)
- 1tsp vanilla extract -4 cups wild blueberries
- 1.Place the sugar into the mixing bowl and add the whipping cream. Whisk just until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Add quark or ricotta and vanilla. Slowly mix until just combined. Put in fridge.
- Divide berries into between 6 dessert bowls and top with quark cream right before serving.