One of my favorite recipe that requires pumpkin puree is this – soft pumpkin cookies with dark chocolate. A few days ago I cut my last pumpkin. It’s huge and to be sure that I don’t have to through it away I need to cook something, that requires pumpkin or… imagine it will be good (or at least not worth) together with pumpkin.
Pumpkin sweets go well with chocolate, so why not drizzle 🙂
Soft Pumpkin Cookies With Dark Chocolate Drizzle
Requires half cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup (sunflower) oil
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 60 grams dark chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 190°C.
- In a bowl, beat egg with sugar, pumpkin puree, and vanilla until creamy.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Add to the egg mixture. Mix until combined.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Using spoon make 12 cookies and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack.
- When cookies are cooled down to room temperature. Melt dark chocolate and drizzle them. Ready to enjoy!