If you follow my blog on daily bases you know I didn’t like Banana bread or banana “something” until I’ve tried banana muffins! The result was so Yummy that I decide to repeat that recipe and take it to the next level – for me, it’s a bit healthier version :). I loved the aftertaste of honey! Realy!
I can’t believe I wasn’t brave enough to taste them all these 34 years! The same with the black tea with milk! I thought never, ever! But then I receive a gift (Yorkshire tea) from Dimi and had to taste it! I shoot my first attempt and meant to send it to the friend, but I didn’t because it looked as if I was disgusted! Then after asking Dimi the proportions between tea/water/milk had to make it again and now I’m drinking “Yorkshire proper brew” almost every day!
Sorry, memories! Now, my a bit healthier version of banana muffins.
Banana and Honey muffins
This recipe will need two overripe bananas
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat an oven to 190°C. Line a muffin pan with a muffin liner.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, oil, eggs, bananas, and vanilla, blend with hand blender until combined.
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and blend together until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among a lined muffin tin, filling halfway.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Immediately transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy warm or completely cooled.