Ham & Cheese Omelette
Savory breakfast – omelette with ham and cheese!
Nelles favorite! Mine is Mushroom stuffed Omelette!
Ham & Cheese stuffed Omelette
Savory breakfast idea
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cubed ham
- peace of leek
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- about 2 tbsp oil for frying
- Cut leek and grind parmesan and set aside.
- Oil and heat a frying pan. Stir-fry leeks until lightly brown, add ham, heat through. Set aside. Add oil and make omelette in the same pan.
- In a bowl beat eggs until combined. Add salt and pepper. Pour into the pan.
- Gently push cooked portions from edges toward the center so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. Continue when no liquid eggs remain.
- Add ham on top and sprinkle with Parmesan. Fold the omelette in half. Serve.