Cake in just 20 minutes and without cooking!? Have you ever head of Anthill cake? No!? Probably you have another name for this cake or if you really ever heard of it, it time to try it! It easy and it’s delicious! Also, add whatever you like – nuts, raisins, natural jelly candy, etc.
Here in Latvia, we are using “Selga” classic sweet biscuits. Try to find a substitution. Are Graham crackers sweet? Is so – they will do!
Normally I would make half the size and without worms, candy and covered in chocolate. But this time it was Max’s cake from Max and Ruby. We had the Max and Ruby inspired birthday.
Anthill / Dulce de Lache cake
No-Bake cake from my childhood memories
- 6 packages “Selga” biscuits (about 1 kg)
- 400 grams butter
- 2 can Dulce de Leche
- 100-200 grams poppy seeds (optional)
- grated dark chocolate (optional)
- Chop/roll /break the biscuits into small pieces.
- Using hand blender blend the butter together with the Dulce de Leche.
- Mix in broken biscuits and poppy seeds.
- Shape the Anthill and sprinkle with poppy seeds or grated chocolate.
- Leave in the cool odor-free place for few hours, better overnight. Enjoy.